Gping now

1 Like

Lining l yp again

1 Like

10 Likes

Some more pics from today.
Unfortunately, I had to leave early.
It appears radiator is leaking.
Didnt want to risk getting stuck in traffic.
Made it back hone just fine and it will be sorted.
It seems sitting for so long through covid has done it no favours.
Need to give it a proper health check.
Marty

6 Likes

Great pics @Marty_K glad you got home safely and enjoyed the day.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Was a great day from start to finish.
Today’s issue doesn’t really concern me. It’s a 30 yo car!
It ran like dream on way home…lol
I still have stumbling issue, but it didn’t occur on way home, and that topic for another discussion.
Great day, and brilliant turnout.
Marty

5 Likes

Glad you got back safe mate… you escaped just in time

2 Likes

Why, what happened?
Marty

1 Like

Ive jist got home. To top off the horrendous show traffic that was a joke i got stuck in the m11 for an hour.

Lovely to meet you all and see some of you again. And cheers for a great day out

3 Likes

1 hour 20mins to get off site and couple of us left at 3pm

1 Like

A great day out today. I was privileged to be in such exotic company, a fantastic turnout!
On a personal note, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I pulled up at the BP garage - our RV point near Santa Pod - and was treated to the sight of 8 or so beauties all lined up. It was like my own car show.
Well done to you all, you have done yourselves proud.
Jerry…so sorry you couldn’t make it this time. I hope your eye infection soon clears, and look forward to catching up with you at another meet sometime.
Marty…glad you got home ok.
I think the Santa Pod event staff could do with thinking up a better way to exit the place. In the 45 years or so of attending meets there, I don’t think I’ve ever spent so long waiting to get off site. I literally crawled forward about 4 feet in one hour…
Well, I hope you all got back safely. Some of you had some distances to travel, and add to that today’s fuel costs, I take my hat off to you.
So, Artur; George; Mike; Colin; Marty; Daniel; Joe; Jensen; James; and Robert…it was a pleasure, thankyou!

Mike

9 Likes

Great day, nice to see everyone. Well done @george1 and @JoeB for launching your cars up the strip too :star_struck: Great to watch, really good runs :+1:

Will upload some photos soon :smiley:

3 Likes

Friend of mine took some pics from the stands earlier

7 Likes

And some of pics from me :blush:
Uploading: IMGP9516.JPG…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the help and advice today and the ECS. It would have been nice to have a bit more gt talk but the day went very quickly and I think we kept missing each other when we went back to check in, but great to see some very nice cars.

Bob

4 Likes

Glad to see GTOUK presence again.
Looking at the pics and comments it seemed a great time was had by all, not very often we miss events with the HULK but seeing the attendance has motivated us to get him up to scratch and out there :blush:

Steve

6 Likes

Hi Mike,

Great Job on organising the logistics of this event. My first visit to Santa Pod and I really enjoyed it. Also Sophia really enjoyed it as well and is now asking when is the next car show :joy:

James

6 Likes