JDM Combe 10/06/17

They do have folding feet but we couldn’t use them at Silverstone due to wind, Should be ok tom i would​ imagine, just didn’t want any accidents or dents ffs :joy:

3 Likes

if everybody lobs there spacesaver over the pole its going nowhere with an added bonus of being a shock absorber for poor perkers…parkers sorry

3 Likes

Can cable tie them to Scotts new spoiler :blush:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Any pictures of all of the GTO’s together ? Gutted I couldn’t bring mine :disappointed:

1 Like

Ditto :frowning:

1 Like

There will be Facebook and a GTOUK feed coming soon, will be quiet on here today as the meeting for most involves a lot of traveling​.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: JDM Combe 2017 picture post

A truly amazing thing to do, yes it was a parkyperk wind up but as usual Steve and Tracy go above and beyond for this club, making missing members feel like they we’re there with you all day.
Thank you guys SMOKIN​ :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Pleasure Dave shame you couldn’t get today.

Wish you’d seen all the attention stand in SMOKIN got. All the kids were having pics taken with it like a photo booth, especially the girlies :joy::joy::joy:.

He’s going to be fostered at Parkin Towers until Birthday Bash when you’ll be reunited

Tracie :frog:

5 Likes

Is this the GTOUK Chinese cart car ? :grinning:

3 Likes

Had a great day out today catching up with old and new members .nice to have my own motor to show once again too :heart:

Cheers @Marty_K for checking the camber today and allowing me to compare clutches :+1: Off to buy one of those levels later also cheers to @3000gt for the rear wiper and adaptor :+1:

All the Cars looked stunning today and I will get my photos up tomorrow

6 Likes

Your very lucky @DavePerky @ScottMR and myself were devising a plan with that picture that involved genitalia :joy::joy:

Someone that name rhymes suspiciously with @Tracie also mentioned fire , that got me proper aroused seeing as I had lighter fluid in the car too :joy:

5 Likes

Good pictures dan , nice to meet you today too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great turn out again guys n gals and weather held out a treat,had a great day catching up and meeting new members,good to see elenor at her first meet,thanks for having me,i didnt get any pics ,my phone struggles with phonecalls

4 Likes

That’s not a phone lol I’ve seen claculators with bigger screens :joy:

3 Likes

Didn’t you charge them ? Selfi booths next meeting :joy: nice to see a print attracted more attention than the car itself… god I felt depressed not being there today :sob:

4 Likes

Please load up pics to thread
cheers Dave

We missed you david xx

3 Likes

I missed you more :cry:

2 Likes