JDM Combe 2017 picture post

11 Likes

14 Likes

Please upload any photos you would like on GTOUK Facebook page and i will transfer them :+1:

3 Likes

Great day out , really enjoyed meeting everyone again, and I survived another track session :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning::grinning::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

5 Likes

Found this on FB @lukas @njohnson

Tracie :frog:

8 Likes

Found this one on jdm page4

8 Likes

Heres my efforts

10 Likes

Great pics Craig thanks for taking the time to take them, I know it can be a pain when you’re relaxing and chatting, a brilliant day though, well attended and well worth the long drive for us.

3 Likes

Jesus Craig i know i said i would transfer them but that’s taking the ■■■■ :joy: we have our​ replacement Mucky Mick :+1:
Great work buddy :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Do you want me to upload the rest then ? Keeps you out of trouble mate

Great turnout for the club , we attracted a lot of attention throughout the day , well done to all those that represented the club :sunglasses:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Love the pics Kevin our stand looks awesome.

4 Likes

Agree @Tracie,seeing the pics just makes me wanna do another meet,great to see so many cars all looking
so good and spending a chilled sunny day in good company surrounded by our passion,for all those yet to venture to a gtouk meet give it a try you wont be dissapointed,IMAGINE A 40…50 CAR SHOW OF STRENGTH its achievable and what a sight it would be,

6 Likes

Scott. Saw the pic of you polishing smokin!
Couldn’t resist eh!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ha thats where your wrong…i only did the front then
called it a day

4 Likes

Great photos, l can see a great meet, good to see your car there Craig, looks a terrific day, well done all

2 Likes

Tracie,

Fantastic , thank you

Nigel

1 Like

Awwww None of my car :sob::sob::sob:

Ye 40-50 deep would be awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

More cardboard cut outs required :joy:

2 Likes