JDM Combe 10/06/17

All shelter under the flag :joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry guys, its official, I’m not coming. We have finally sold the house so I’ll be spending the weekend packing and sorting instead. Woo…

1 Like

or even transfers for the side of my car?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Kevin, can you bring one for me :slight_smile:

I’ve still got mine in car from silverstone if anyone’s stuck

2 Likes

I’ll bring both helmets then ha :grin:

1 Like

2 Likes

So whos doing m1 and oxford way? fancy meeting up ?to convoy

1 Like

You saying your heads that big it’s still stuck in car :joy:

1 Like

I will be going oxford way

Great! Gto still off the road! Any issues with me bringing the micra and putting on the back of the stand seeing that i now have a stand pass?

Personally this late in the day I can’t see an issue :grinning:

1 Like

Looking better :grin:

Tracie :frog:

4 Likes

I can be at m1 junction 15a services to meet up with anyone going oxford way just give me a time

What time are people planning on arriving could really do without a 4am start tbh

I will be about 8.00-8.30 with @gto_power1. We are planning to start driving 6.00-6.30am.

1 Like

I think ill just be fashionably late,like about 10 lol

1 Like

With a 2 hour queue

1 Like

really?

Ok little bit late in the day but @LukeGTO text me yesterday wanting to go to this so i got on the blower and managed to squeeze him onto club stand ( great being secretary, has some clout)
Anyway cut a long story short his car prob won’t make it :joy: sorry Luke so I offered up smokin jokingly… I’ve thought about it and decided it’s only a ■■■■■■ car and i would rather see it on stand with you guys tomorrow.
Have a great time guys can’t Wait for the pictures… sorry I can’t be there but at least smokin will be. :+1:

3 Likes