JDM Combe 10/06/17

Really nice gesture :sunglasses:

we will make sure he parks buy @Colin_GTO so he can get his own back :joy:

2 Likes

If your cars going why cant you go as a passenger?

2 Likes

Ffs mate donā€™t give him ideas

3 Likes

Itā€™s Sophieā€™s birthday and Iā€™ve made promisees i canā€™t get out of unfortunately :tired_face: teenage girls come b4 carā€™s Iā€™m afraid

5 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree mmmm teenage girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh crap Iā€™ve typed that out loud havenā€™t I

4 Likes

Sledge hammer already put in boot :blush::blush:

2 Likes

1 Like

Will be nice to drive a looked after gto, pretty excited but a bit worried at the same time haha lucky Iā€™ve still got a lot of spares :slight_smile: donā€™t worry Iā€™ll look after her

3 Likes

Right boost turned to 3psi :joy: ready for you Luke :+1: you can put the fuel inā€¦ thatā€™s smokin gone for the night Early start for him, 4 hrs easy :+1: enjoy the trip buddy.
Dave

6 Likes

Was looking foward to seeing everyone this weekend but afraid I will not be able to come.
We have been doing the garden for the kids and I have got behind as work has been busy. Made a promise to the family that they would be in the hot tub for the weekend and I still have a bit to do.
Sorry guys.
If needed I will drop flags with a member tonight or on route in the morning. Hope you all have a great day.

3 Likes

Ahh Jensen sorry to hear that mate

1 Like

im going now mate but leaving here about 6

1 Like

Tbh could have done with a bit of time out at the show but looking foward to having the garden done for the family.
Itā€™s been a bit neglected and has made alot of work to be done. Weather the last week hasnt helped either, but nearly done.

3 Likes

Will get them over to you then mate if needed for tomorrow.

Are they needed ? ive no idea @CDMH do we need these flags?

Itā€™s the teardrop flags we put up to advertise the club , could do with them if itā€™s no hassle

1 Like

ah got ya for some reason i imagined square things and wondered what they were for lol

2 Likes

@Colin_GTO has the other 2 flags he is bringing them :+1:

3 Likes

Cool cheers Dave. Any issues give me a bell and I will get these ones to Scott.

2 Likes

Thinking about this if itā€™s on concrete Colinā€™s flags are for grass?