JDM Combe 10/06/17

Is this a new type then , all the flags used to have fold out feet :grinning:

1 Like

need a few sandbags job done

1 Like

They all had water jacket weights at one point :grinning:

1 Like

They do have folding feet but we couldnā€™t use them at Silverstone due to wind, Should be ok tom i wouldā€‹ imagine, just didnā€™t want any accidents or dents ffs :joy:

3 Likes

if everybody lobs there spacesaver over the pole its going nowhere with an added bonus of being a shock absorber for poor perkersā€¦parkers sorry

3 Likes

Can cable tie them to Scotts new spoiler :blush:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Any pictures of all of the GTOā€™s together ? Gutted I couldnā€™t bring mine :disappointed:

1 Like

Ditto :frowning:

1 Like

There will be Facebook and a GTOUK feed coming soon, will be quiet on here today as the meeting for most involves a lot of travelingā€‹.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: JDM Combe 2017 picture post

A truly amazing thing to do, yes it was a parkyperk wind up but as usual Steve and Tracy go above and beyond for this club, making missing members feel like they weā€™re there with you all day.
Thank you guys SMOKINā€‹ :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Pleasure Dave shame you couldnā€™t get today.

Wish youā€™d seen all the attention stand in SMOKIN got. All the kids were having pics taken with it like a photo booth, especially the girlies :joy::joy::joy:.

Heā€™s going to be fostered at Parkin Towers until Birthday Bash when youā€™ll be reunited

Tracie :frog:

5 Likes

Is this the GTOUK Chinese cart car ? :grinning:

3 Likes

Had a great day out today catching up with old and new members .nice to have my own motor to show once again too :heart:

Cheers @Marty_K for checking the camber today and allowing me to compare clutches :+1: Off to buy one of those levels later also cheers to @3000gt for the rear wiper and adaptor :+1:

All the Cars looked stunning today and I will get my photos up tomorrow

6 Likes

Your very lucky @DavePerky @ScottMR and myself were devising a plan with that picture that involved genitalia :joy::joy:

Someone that name rhymes suspiciously with @Tracie also mentioned fire , that got me proper aroused seeing as I had lighter fluid in the car too :joy:

5 Likes

Good pictures dan , nice to meet you today too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great turn out again guys n gals and weather held out a treat,had a great day catching up and meeting new members,good to see elenor at her first meet,thanks for having me,i didnt get any pics ,my phone struggles with phonecalls

4 Likes

Thatā€™s not a phone lol Iā€™ve seen claculators with bigger screens :joy:

3 Likes

Didnā€™t you charge them ? Selfi booths next meeting :joy: nice to see a print attracted more attention than the car itselfā€¦ god I felt depressed not being there today :sob:

4 Likes