JDM Combe 10/06/17

been on here since Jan :blush:

Simon

1 Like

Yea i know but wasnt sure if i could have car by then and or if i could get time off work

@daniel.smee if you want to see if tickets are interchangeable you could buy mine off of me if you wanted to take your GTO up

1 Like

@reece.cambridge. have they got your name on? If not then cant see it being a problem.

Yes they have, I haven’t had the tickets emailed through to me yet but coulf speak to them to see if you can change them over.

Just because I won’t come to this one doesn’t mean I won’t come to any of the others !

From the numerous meets ive been to ive never been asked for id they just look at the ticket hanging from your mirror,trouble is a jobs worth will notice if the reg n0 is printed on it which they usually are.

don’t think I had to enter the reg when I bought the ticket

1 Like

It’s looking like my track slot is up for grabs if anyone wants it. My car isn’t going to be back in time and even then I wouldn’t want to take it straight round a track.

I’m still coming though, just won’t be on the stand :frowning:

1 Like

Tickets have arrived :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Received mine too :sunglasses:

And mine, just 1h ago :slight_smile:

Got mine too,looks like we have a decent pitch

@reece.cambridge have you received yours? Any details on them?

Will let you know when I get home

1 Like

@daniel.smee, mines arrived, exactly the same as everyone else’s, no names on any of it apart from the invoice, you if you wanted to buy my ticket you’re more than welcome to, and I can post it

But ! I’m keeping the sticker as I want to feel like I’ve been there :joy: £15 if you want it

Sounds good to me. If you let me.have your bank details i can transfer the money tonight

1 Like

Have you got PayPal ?

Yea can do it that way if easier

So Club ones sent out tomorrow

We are B1

Simon

2 Likes