JDM Combe 10/06/17

Makes a change from B12

If anyone wants to swap a stand ticket with a normal ticket please do

Iā€™ve got my track time pass for the 11:45 amateur session, if anyone wants it please let me know.

Otherwise would it be doable to take my CX-5 round for a laugh?

Cheers Simon

Got mine today.

James

Time to get her sparkly for next weekend :grin:

2 Likes

Cheers, mineā€™s arrived :smiley:

Mick

1 Like

Got mine too. Wonā€™t be on the stand through :frowning:

Cant wait for this! My first show with you guys so take it easy on me! Hope my (cars) bodywork doesnt let the stand down!

Are we meeting up somewhere outside combe to convoy in? Or just meet when we get there?

2 Likes

Always found it easier to meet up inside , I usually get ther early too as it has been a royal pain to get in times gone by

:grinning:

1 Like

What time you guys and gals aiming to get there for?
Jerry

All being well I plan on being there early early , just need to check my distances again so I can work out what time to leave , want a steady run not bat ā– ā– ā– ā–  crazy like I have in the past

1 Like

Your like a nervous first time father Craig :joy::joy::joy: itā€™s OK we have all the ā€˜nice outfitā€™ comments ready if sheā€™s an ugly bug :grin:

Tracie :frog:

2 Likes

Not bothered if she looks like a munter lol just want to roll into pitch under her own steam ( might have chosen a better word there :joy: )

Iā€™m really looking forward to getting back out there on club stands in my own GT again

Almost like my first meet again

6 Likes

Will be good to have youā€¦ not back, cause you never went, but in you pride and joy.

Tracie :frog:

4 Likes

If I have a stand ticket but arenā€™t going to be on the stand what do I do?

1 Like

Youll have to sit down then.

3 Likes

Haha, funny funny. Just for that Iā€™m putting my cx5 on the stand!

1 Like

I think unless its jap it has to be in the riff raff car park lol,or it usually is at jap events

1 Like

If thatā€™s what you have and thereā€™s no takers for your ticket stick it at the back of ours I guess , I put the scooby on much to the dismay of people that have left us now ,

Ruling was GTO/GT at the front , you bought your ticket with good intentions of yours being there , I was at japfest and walked in as the was no way the jeep was getting in there and I didnā€™t want to push my luck like @ms8leach :joy:

It really wouldnā€™t cause me any sleepless nights

2 Likes

just realised it is jap lol

4 Likes