JDM Combe 2018

Right guys wanted to mention today that last booking date for this event is CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: FRIDAY 4TH MAY.

Since the booking deadline is less than a month away I wanted to mention it. :blush:

1 Like

Just booked my ticket, see you there :smiley:

Going

1, Colin Lockyer

2,Tony :sunglasses:

3, Mick J

1 Like

Going

1, Colin Lockyer

3, Mick J

4, David Jenkins

5, Simon Baker

1 Like

Going

1, Colin Lockyer

3, Mick J

4, David Jenkins

5, Simon Baker

6, Marty K.

Yes, one I can go to!

Marty

6 Likes

I’ll be booking once I get my car up and running

1 Like

Just looking at our Events Calendar, this one falls nicely a month after our AGM & Japfest and about a month before our Annual Birthday Bash in July details On The Forum Here.

Think you will all be ready to get back out there for this, especially if for whatever reason you can’t make Japfest in May.

Tracie

1 Like

Just a quick note, the last bookings are the 4th may so this is 10 days away today.

We’ve already got a few of us attending so anyone else wanting to come please make sure you book by the (4th may) as that’s the time limit for the event. I’m not an event organizer but feel like one :laughing: :joy:.

Hi guys, just a quick reminder. If your wanting to attend this event cut off for club bookings is tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok everyone I will sign up for this tomorrow- anyone else coming- this has always been a good event and day out for everyone.

James

Booked and paid. Just to remind you all the deadline for this show is tomorrow 9th May at 9:00 am. A great day out so come along people I may even get the tea and coffee kit going :joy:

2 Likes

Due to my smokey turbos I’m going to stick to the local events but I might still bring the mx5 up and pop her on the track and chill with you guys for the day :grin:

1 Like

Don’t worry about it bring the mx5 along can always park it behind the gto’s.

James

I’ll be trailoring it there on the van :grin: is there anyone doing track time there

Last chance it’s been extended.

See pic below

2 Likes

Today is deadline day!
Afraid I’m nursing the old boy at the moment so won’t be attending.
Hope you all have a great time.

1 Like

Tickets arriving today guys, this is the area where were at. :hugs:

4 Likes

I am on my holidays driving back from Cornwall when this kicks off, if you would like to post to facebook from the event please pm me your details so I can add you to Admin page rights.

Thanks Dave

Stuck down at far end, :scream::scream:

If anyone who has booked and paid can no longer make this event, could you let me know as we have a member wanting to attend who would pay you for your ticket.
I will chase the organisers tomorrow to see if they can squeeze him in aswell.
Thanks
Jensen

2 Likes

Has everyone else received their ticket?
Not got mine yet.
Marty