Just saying “Hi”

I’m Helen and I’ve owned my silver ‘97 3000GT for nearly 7 years now. Today I became the proud owner of a white ‘95 GTO as well.
The new car also came with a GTOUK keychain😊

9 Likes

Hi and welcome to Gtouk :smiley:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the group you won’t regret it
Great people on here :grinning::grinning::grinning:
Good looking cars :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK nice cars :+1:

2 Likes

wecome to the club :slight_smile:
nice looking cars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Helen
Welcome to the club, great looking cars there, both seem very good condition, glad you found us, our AGM next weekend.

2 Likes

Suprised you didn’t get the SPIDER model Helen :wink::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK @helen_h :+1:

1 Like

Haha no I’m good with the one I bought. Drove her over 100 miles yesterday and she drove like a dream. Gives me time now to get the 3K sorted as there’s some work I need to do on her so she can come off the road for as long as is needed.

Does anyone recognise this?

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the club. I don’t recognise the cars at all. There has been a few silver 3k for sale recently but you’ve owned yours a while. Where abouts in the country are you?

James

2 Likes

I have the same key chain on mine too, but was the previous owner that acquired it.

2 Likes

Well worth £20 them :joy::+1:

1 Like

Welcome
Jerry :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Helen,

You return once more :slight_smile:
Good to see you here, you know it makes sense.

Steve

2 Likes

Hi James. My silver one came from Poole in Dorset and the white one came from Swansea. I’m in Wootton Bassett just outside Swindon.

Come on Dave…be nice :joy::joy::joy:

Hi Steve. Hope you and Tracy are well. Yep I’ve returned but you know what I’m like with clubs etc. I’m pretty useless :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Late, but never ignoring these posts, lovely looking cars and welcome.

Great bunch here but you know this already, as Steve says.

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Helen,

Welcome back, hopefully catch up at a meet sometime :wink:

Tracie

3 Likes

Hi and welcome back to the club
Jensen

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :blush:

7 Likes

Hi Helen, nice to have so many GTO/3000GTs in the space of a couple of streets! Good to catch up again, it’s a fabulous looking car. It certainly stood out when me and emma were walking our imaginary dog last night :sunglasses:

Mick :grinning:

3 Likes