LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW WITH DISCOVERY 9th to 11th NOVEMBER

Hi everybody we are just over a month away from the biggest classic car event in the Uk
Thousands and thousands of visitors, many of them stopping by to see our great cars and chat wth us in hall 5.
We are raising the profile of the club and the Gto/3000gt more at each event we do and this will be our fourth time at the NEC.

(Our next one will be in March next year at the Practical Classic Car and Restoration Show so please pm me if you fancy this one)

For November we have the cars planned.

Now we need to confirm who will be with us on the stand during the three days of the show and we have an allocation of eight tickets per day which can be swopped about if we know in time.

So those who have said they will be a part of this event so far;

Jerry SC
Kevin R
Jensen
Mark L (sat and sun)
Lukas
Geoff Morris ( Hawk , sat and sun)
Dan
Ian ( ORV sun )
Enda ( Sunday )

We have a few spaces left for the Friday or can swop those tickets for Saturday or Sunday.

It will be manning the stand for a few hours per day with time as well to take in the rest of this massive show, entry will be free with an issued wristband for each day.

Just want to be definite on the group who will be there on which day/days.

So please follow up in this new post ,thanks, Jerry

1 Like

For anyone wanting to visit this show there are discounted tickets you can buy on line through our club link with a code and this will give a donation to club funds as well, so save a good bit compared to buying on the day.

There is also the competition to win two free tickets for any day of the show by liking and commenting on facebook and twitter.

Of course you will come and see the club stand in hall 5

There in no expectation here for you to need to spend any specific time on the stand or chat to visitors, we will have the organised crew for that, but you will be very welcome to join us for as long as you wish and chat with anyone if you choose.

It really is a fantastic show not to be missed.

Take it from me it’s a cracking show and would be a shame if any of you missed it if you can get there our stand is awesome and so are the others :grin:

1 Like

Hi Jerry
Sunday is really good day and maybe half day Saturday got to keep other half happy :slight_smile:

Thats good Geoff, got you down as Sat/Sun, thanks.

Are tickets still available? Will try and get down on Sunday.

Ian.

Hi Ian
I reckon so, will you do a bit time with us on the stand chatting to visitors then take in the show.
Be good to see you there and will put you on the list.
( You get a wristband btw )

Yes, I will do some time. Will let you know if 100% going in the next few weeks. I will have my son with me also.

Ian.

1 Like

Hi all,
Can you pay on the door on the day or ticket only.
Might get there on the Sunday if a couple of things fall into place for me.
Enda

1 Like

You can pay on the door @enda
But @jerry_SC may have tickets spare.
Or be able to purchase cheaper tickets on the day.
Sure he will get back to you on this.

2 Likes

Hi Enda
Should have a spare Sunday wristband all we ask is that you spend some time with us on the stand chatting to visitors etc, we get lots of interest, but also have time to take in the show its massive.
We can confirm a bit nearer the date and will be great to see you there.
Jerry

Hi Jerry,
Looks like I will be attending on the Sunday , myself and my son travelling, happy to help out for a while regardless if you have a spare pass or not.
Enda

1 Like

Will put you on the list.

Wristband will be ok for you

cool , Thanks Jerry

Hello I’m looking to book a restetaunt local to the nec on the Friday night for anyone Intresed let me know numbers, we will proberly go to hickorys smokehouse as the food is awesome there and took some of the lads there last year :grin:

1 Like

That sounds great Kevin.

I’ll be at the show on Sat. Will pop in for a chat, unfortunately I won’t be able to offer any time to man the area with you guys as I’ll be there with several family members.

Paul

1 Like

Be great to see you there Paul, excellent stuff, we are in hall 5.
Cheers.

Am I too late to book tickets for this show?? Need to know kind of urgently so I can book it off work before I commit.