LANCASTER INSURANCE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW WITH DISCOVERY 9th to 11th NOVEMBER

A small amount of polishing may have happened yesterday ready for the nec :grin:

6 Likes

Just three days to go to this great event, two slots left if anyone else wishes to join us.

Enda and Orv, have sent you p m, s about meeting.

Going to be good hope we can fill those last two slots, any interest please let me know.
Thanks

Home sweet home for the next three days everyone welcome. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Very nice, have fun guys.

@jensen360 you look shattered already have you been up early today :joy::thinking:

Tracie

5 Likes

Its Showtime, cars and stand prepped.

Press in at 9 doors open 10

Soon to be promoting our great club and community and our fantastic cars.

Come on down the more the merrier.

5 Likes

Brilliant great work all :slight_smile:

Terrific show, great three days, real pleasure being University with the GTOUK team.
Special thanks to Lukas helping with the build up and break down this time, plus Jens, Kevin and Mark of course.
Lots of new faces involved, and other members visiting.
3 promises at least to join/rejoin the club and hundreds of visitors spoken too. Lots of interest in our cars
3 days of the show absolutely flew by.
As l say a real pleasure to be with during the show;
Jensen, Kevin, Lukas, Mark, Charlie2, Hawk, Mutley99, Orv, Enda, Paul W, Marty, Black Cat, Martyn1plus family members and friends.
Excellent display with the three cars.
Superb event for GTOUK, lets continue the theme with the next Nec show in March.

8 Likes

Well done guys
A real credit to the club.
Great display and event.
Marty

2 Likes

As always this was a great show.
The club stand looked excellent, thanks to everyone involved.
It was great seeing all the members that visited and helped out over the weekend.

6 Likes

Well done to all involved.
Jerry

Great pics Jensen.

Glad it went well and you all had a good time.

Tracie

1 Like

Thanks Tracie, went really well and lots of new faces.

1 Like

So glad you guys enjoyed yourselves promoting GTOUK. A job well done, pictures look cool too. See all the ones going on the Xmas do.

Terry :sunglasses:

Thanks for the present @jerry_SC :wink:

image image image

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

2 Likes

So a brilliant event and we can look forward to next show at the NEC, the Practical Classic Car and Restoration Show in March 2019 only 125/128 or so days away, Hope to see you all there and will start a new thread about it.

1 Like

Great picture
Love first pic of blue 300zx which is my next project.
Already have 300zx the in my profile picture black one.
Will change colour as surprise.
Anyway great gto out there from our club members

1 Like

Brilliant weekend looking forward to Xmas do and the March show

2 Likes

Sorry guys desperately trying to get the photos for you guys but my laptop won’t turn on -_- I’ll upload the, all as soon as I get it working.

1 Like