MK1 clear lens indicator kits

Basic clear kit
The kit comprises of two pre-formed lenses complete with installation instructions. £36.00 inc delivery

Full Clear Kit, same as above with additional items
This will include a longer fixing countersunk screw and ready to fit stainless steel finishers
£44.00 inc delivery

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/parsonsnose/ssclearlens0.jpg

For those of you who already have the basic kit I can supply the countersunk screw and Stainless finishers ready to fit for £6.00 inc delivery

I Can ship worldwide pm me for shipping costs.

5 x clear kits available!

Still got some available? how easy are they to fit?

very easy with full step by step instructions, its an overnight job due to the mastic curing, anyone could install these just follow the instructions provided, the only additionals item needed are clear mastic and chrome (orange) indicator bulbs.

Cool, how much would the bulbs be? and whats the clear mastic?

clear bathroom mastic it supplied in a tube, you can get from B&Q hardware shops, the bulbs, depends on where you buy them from anything from £6/10

Sounds abit messy to me lol hope its not to icky :smiley:

How many sets you got left?

2 left at the moment, I can always make another batch so there is no problem with availability

no worries, ill order some next month if thats ok?, Halo 3 is coming out for the xbox this month so i want to get that first :smiley:

These are still for sale!!!

I actually fitted these myself on my n/a,if i can do it anyone can :lol: :lol:

Not beeing a hero myself with tools, how long did it take you, and will a screwdriver do or do you need more tools ? And the wireing, will that all show it self ?

Comes with instructions…basically when you remove the indicators twist the bulb housing and off it comes,replace the bulbs with orange.

Once in your kitchen boil a pot of water big enough to get the lenses in and leave to simmer for 10 mins to melt the glue.The orange lenses with a little effort will now come off.Clean up any residue glue and mastic on the clear lenses.Thats a fast explanation,enigmas instruction a fool proof and far more detailed…enjoy :lol:

These are the last batch at £32.50 once these are gone they will be £36.00 inc 1st class delivery, pm me for availability!!

Tony

2 x clear kits still available at £32.50!!

I’ll have one 8)

i am haveing the other one mate , i will pay you later today, thanks

you have pm :smiley:

New batch in production due to rising material costs these are now £36.00 inc 1st class postage

PM me for availability!!

Tony

Paid via paypall on the sunday evening and just arrived this morning (tuesday).

Thanks very much tony!

[quote]Comes with instructions…basically when you remove the indicators twist the bulb housing and off it comes,replace the bulbs with orange.

Once in your kitchen boil a pot of water big enough to get the lenses in and leave to simmer for 10 mins to melt the glue.The orange lenses with a little effort will now come off.Clean up any residue glue and mastic on the clear lenses.Thats a fast explanation,enigmas instruction a fool proof and far more detailed…enjoy :lol:[/quote]

Okay, got Tony’s fool proof instructions but could do with a little clarrification of a couple items (barring in mind that English is not my first language).

It says you need “2x silver indicator bulbs”, i thought you needed orange ones to replace to white ones with ?

And some frases from the letter which aren’t clear :

“put in boiling water… remove water and prise up the lens with wide screw driver”

Prise up ?

“two small protrusions” ?

And the whole part about filling the channel and removing surplice and leaving it to cure for 12 hours.

Does that mean i have no indicators on the car for 12 hours, so i would need to park it somewhere dry (don’t have a garage) whilst i do this ?

“ensuring the screw will be flush” ?

And where does the double sides tape comes in which i have to remove according to the last line ?

I’m slightly http://www.preferredmedical.co.uk/images/pic-logo-confused.gif