MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019 COVENTRY, STONELIEGH PARK

NEW EVENT *
MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019
COVENTRY STONELIEGH PARK

http://modifiednationals.co.uk/

We are excited to bring this new event to the GTOUK 2019 calendar.
After visiting the show last year we knew this was one for us as a club.
Mod Nationals is a large weekend event. Like JAE but bigger.
This year they have just moved to a new Venue after a long time at Peterborough Arena. There is loads going on at this show. A massive mix of cars, loads of trade stands, live music, indoor and outdoors displays.
Check out a few of last years pics.

https://forum.gto.club/t/modified-nationals-peterborough-2018/77017

Camping and car displays are in different areas at this event.
The club has Paid for camping areas so that we can camp as a club.

As you can see in the link ticket prices get more expensive the later you buy.

Price until Dec 30th
Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £66 / Weekend Tickets (Arrive from 2pm) £61/ Day Tickets £21.65

Price from Dec 31st
Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £71 / Weekend Tickets (Arrive from 2pm) £66/ Day Tickets £21.65

Price on the gate. THESE DO NOT INCLUDE FOOD,DRINK,CLUB ENTERTAINMENT!
Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £65 / Weekend Tickets (Arrive from 2pm) £60/ Day Tickets £20
(These will be +fee and vat around £3-£5 added by organisers on the gate)

All queue jump and weekend ticket prices above except on the gate and day tickets, include food and soft drinks provided by the club and evening entertainment.
This will be
Friday - evening meal
Saturday - breakfast and evening meal
Sunday - breakfast

Day tickets and on the gate prices do not include food, drink and club entertainment.
If you are attending for the day but would like to have an evening meal please let us know and we can give you a price.

We are sorry but the club can not cater for vegetarians/vegans/lactose/allergy ect, due to health and safety/limited cooking equipment. We are sure all members will understand this.
If you have specific dietary needs you are welcome to bring your own cooking utensils and food, and use the fridge /cookers ect.

Tickets will be available to purchase in the club shop here.

DAY TICKET
GTO UK

MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019 COVENTRY STONELIEGH PARK/DAY TICKET -…

NEW EVENT* MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019 COVENTRY STONELIEGH PARK Price until Dec 30th Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £66 Weekend Tickets (Arrive from 2pm) £61 Day Tickets £21.65 Price from Dec 31st Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £71 Weekend…

JUMP THE Q CLUB WEEKEND TICKET
GTO UK

MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019 COVENTRY STONELIEGH PARK/JUMP THE Q…

NEW EVENT* MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019 COVENTRY STONELIEGH PARK Price until Dec 30th Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £66 Weekend Tickets (Arrive from 2pm) £61 Day Tickets £21.65 Price from Dec 31st Queue Jump (Arrive from 10am) £71 Weekend…

STANDARD CLUB WEEKEND TICKET
GTO UK

MODIFIED NATIONALS 19th-21st APRIL 2019 COVENTRY STONELIEGH PARK/STANDARD…

4 Likes

Modified nationals is a good one to go to if you like action, they’ve changed the location for next year but if it’s anything like the previous years it’s worth it, it is lively in the nights

1 Like

I got rid of the tent years ago… Do you think I will get the caravan on :grin:

Not sure on the new venue as in a completely different place than the previous years

We have done other shows at this venue and from what I understand more of the venue space is being used.
They have had to bring the date forward for this year as no other dates are available.
If they put on a show here like they did at Peterborough it will be great.

3 Likes

Trying to sort out Helens work so I can get to this. Do we know if there will be electricity for camping yet - I can give them a ring if needed in January.

James

The club has purchased 2 large camping areas and will be purchasing electricity as soon as organisers have made it available.
There is a slight delay as the organisers are sorting camping pitches over the new year.

2 Likes

Please add your name as you book.

1. Jensen weekend paid
1 Like

Me and Steve can’t make the whole weekend but we should be there on either Saturday or Sunday. :hugs:

Tracie

1 Like

If they hadn’t changed the dates we’d be in for this as great event :frowning::worried::triumph:
Enjoy everyone .

2 Likes

Just looking at this event looks great, just wondering is this event suitable for kids as well ?

1 Like

@chris_cook1785 I’ve been for the past few years it’s a great weekend for day event loads to see and the kids will love it !

1 Like

Great thanks for that i might come up for the day then and will look out for the stand, looks like a great event with lots going on

2 Likes

Last years was a great day.
Hope to see you there Chris

1 Like

Just a reminder about Modified Nationals. It’s only 6 weeks away.
This is a fantastic event with so much going on.
Tickets can be purchased in the club shop

1 Like

Just received update email from organisers on new content for the event.

Full info here
http://modifiednationals.co.uk/

CLUB STAND TICKET DEADLINE IS APRIL 8th

This is only a few weeks away now!

2 Likes

I paid for a day ticket and I should be there on Sunday.
Jerry

1 Like

We are afraid to announce we have had to withdraw from this event.
Due to lack of ticket sales and the impact this has on costs and organising club equipment/food/entertainment ect we have to make a decision now.
This is to keep club losses at a minimum.
Sorry.
Jensen

3 Likes

Jensen this year has taken his role as Committee Events Organiser will full enthusiasm and effort. After speaking to him today he feels a little disgruntled, so much time has gone into sorting this out, only to have to cancel through lack of interest.

This was a new event on our calendar and is one of the biggest shows in the Uk, getting a slot for GTOUK was no easy task.

There was sufficient interest when this meet was announced for the club to book a stand, camping area and arrange for food etc.

Please guys try and get to meets you show interest in, as what happens behind the scenes can be quite costly.

Whilst talking about meets, this is for you guys who never have attended one. Its the best way to learn about our cars, make new friends and interact. Stating that your car isnt good enough to show is always an old excuse, believe me i was totally shocked when i attended my first, not at how bad mine was but how great the guys where i met, the help and ideas that progressed from that point.

Steve

8 Likes