Motive Electronics on board

It’s on my rather long list, can I reserve a slot for later, possibly/ probably next Month, thanks!

1 Like

I don’t think you need to reserve a slot @marlowboy, just send when you are ready, I think @seanb was just letting Members know that the Offer expires at the end of April.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

I sent my heater control module to Sean on Friday last week. It’s already back in my car and fully operational. Great service, with an unreal turnaround. Thanks Sean.

John.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @john1. Much appreciated and pleased you’re happy. We’ll be getting a customer feedback feature added to our website in due course. In the meantime we’re adding new services all the time. Just added 2 for the Ferrari F355 :slight_smile:

Now looking for a GTO/3000GT owner who wants their instrument cluster tacho and/or speedo repaired. We now have the kit in house for these.

My rev counter caps need replacing I believe. How much would this be ? @seanb

@reece.cambridge, As you’ll be the first we’ll repair yours for £48 inc VAT and return shipping. This will be around 1/2 price (final price for this repair will be firmed up after we’ve completed the first).

Turnaround may be a bit slower that our usual 2 business days as we may need to buy in parts that we don’t normally carry in stock, so allow 1 week.

If for some reason we are unable to effect a repair there will be no fee and we’ll refund your postage (keep the receipt). No need to pay until after we’ve completed the repair (same as we’ve done for other members with the climate control panel repair).

Is this ok?

2 Likes

That is fine thank you, will drop you a message :+1:

1 Like