Nec Classic Motor Show 8-10 November 2019

Willdo very interesting. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

My mate is going to let me know the stand number he is on closer to the time and I will post it up , for anyone on face book check out Auto Iconic

1 Like

Wow some impressive stuff on his FB, love the Drinks Jerry Can :sunglasses:

Tracie

2 Likes

Good afternoon Jensen. Would you like to tell me Please can i come about 9pm at friday 8 november on car show in birmingham?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Artur.
Sorry I know I was supposed to get back to you just been a bit busy.
Let me double check times.
Jensen

Hi mate I have spoken to Jerry to confirm, but we believe last entry with cars is Thursday at around 10pm

Thank you. Ist important for me. If 9lm its to late i need canceled invitation :cry: I hope not. Thank you

1 Like

It’s no problem at all @artur
Family comes first as we said on the phone.
If you can’t make it with the car there is always March and November at the NEC show next year.
Also if you want to come without the car let us know as we have some club tickets.
Jensen

4 Likes

Jensen how much is tickets?
Jack

Folder for show prepared

6 Likes

Jenson? When is it? Jack gto? If you go on the weekend I’ll follow you up, your pretty much next door

Tom look at the title of the post :man_facepalming::joy::joy:

1 Like

8th - 10th November

1 Like

That would help cdmh :joy:

3 Likes

Great stuff Lukas, and Jack we have wristbands for those with the club at the show and they are free to GTOUK members, subject to a maximum number, we get 2 per car and 2 for the stand per day so we just need to know who will be there on which day and we will meet you at the entrance and give you a wb/s for your day/s at the show.
Its great you are coming and the more the merrier up to the limit, so come on down folks.

2 Likes

So far as well as those with cars being displayed looks like others coming to the show are; ( please confirm days, thanks )

Marty Saturday
Jack
Tom

Plenty of writbands available free to club members as it stands (up to a maximum number) so no need to buy an entrance ticket.
Come on down and join us at GTOUK in Hall 8 for this amazing event.

I can confirm I will be there on the Saturday.
Marty

If my cars ready Jerry I would love too mate

Hey I’ll get my car dropped off on the Thursday afternoon and just leave the keys with 1 of you as I’m on crutches and couldn’t stand there for 4 days but I will pop up for maybe half a day and go around on my buggy if my old can take me then I’ll get it collected on the Sunday night if that’s ok :ok_hand:

1 Like

Spot on Kev