Nec Classic Motor Show 8-10 November 2019

I am sorting out carpets with @hawk. He will deliver them to me, so I can bring them for thursday stand setup.

1 Like

Thanks Lukas
Superb help mate.

Thanks @hawk for delivering carpets to me.

How many cars will we have got on stand?

1. Kev
  2. Jerry
  3. lukas

Who else?

Hi
As well as Lukas
Kevin car and me, l am bringing two cars, Artur will be there as well. So we will have 5.
Then over the weekend there will be l hope
Marty
Ian
Geoff
Kevin ( hope he can make it ok with his leg)
Jensen
Jack
Dan

Really hope all the above can make it and would be great to see more members there as well, its a fantastic show.

2 Likes

@lukas can you bring the flags please mate.

@jensen360, yes, of course. I have got all 4.

1 Like

Definitely coming
Jack

Wishing you all a great weekend.
Sorry can’t be there with yall. But work calls.
Enjoy.

The more the merrier, come on down folks.

Hey I’ll try and get someone to bring me and someone to drive my car back from Sunday lunch until it finishes if that’s ok other than that I’ll leave my black beauty in 1 of your hands :grin: ye on crutches is a pain in the ass tbf but hopefully having it taken off next Monday :raised_hands: my dads bringing my car there Thursday evening after work :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This is where its at this coming weekend.

Just seen where the CLUB allocated space is and I have noticed that for 5 cars the space is tight. Question is where is the club equipment / advertising going? @jerry_SC.

Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve
We put in for 6 cars originally and they have given wb for 6 so with 5 l thought we will be ok for space, its a long space against a wall 1 car deep, l reckoned, so trusting it all fits as 5 instead of 6, have you done a plan?

Width of 5 cars added is 9.2 m out of 14 so l reckon we can angle them with a v for the display.
We are in hall 8 and l expect we may get a touch more space l hink it will be less crammed than hall 5 where we normally are.

I am bringing my afternoon as well. Thursday is open from 8am to 10 pm, lots of time.

Cheers Lukas thats great.

I’m still on for all day Saturday.
Ill give one of you a call when I get there, so we can sort the ticket thing.
Many thanks
Marty

1 Like

Carpet down
Waiting for the other cars to show up, very big thank you to Lukas for bringing the carpet and getting it down with me.

7 Likes

That your supercharged gto Jerry, or just it’s bonnet?
Marty