Nec Classic Motor Show 8-10 November 2019

Everything there supercharger an all!!!
:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it running now @jerry_SC ?
Looking awesome
Jerry

How was the drive there in it Jerry , all running sweet now ?

That looks stunning Jerry I’m slightly jealous, will give you plenty to talk about when people come over to the stand :+1:t2:

1 Like

Stand just about set up hope you like it.
Ready for the morning

9 Likes

Who’s was the white one and where has it gone ? I can see yours and kevs , @lukas and who’s is the other red one ?

1 Like

Looks like a good stand to me :grin:

1 Like

Looking quality as always guys :blush: keep the pics coming over the weekend. Enjoy!

The red mk2 is Artur, s car, realatively new member and the white was my mk4, we were down for 5 cars but not enough room and we have a better display with 4 (less is more ) so its been stashed at Kev,s Dad,s, thanks Kev,s Dad. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Looking good! :slight_smile: maybe next year!

1 Like

Have a great time guys and soak in all the attention. The cars all look brill along with the central advertising we certainly have a presence.

Steve

3 Likes

Looking good guys

1 Like

Shame you cant have a tv ps4 and granturismo going so people can drive one

2 Likes

Is it notchy in second on the PS4 :thinking:… yeh that would be so realistic then :rofl:

4 Likes

Could have left Jerry’s white one in the car park for them to drive :joy:

2 Likes

O M G (10 ch) :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Hi Y’all,
M248OJU (see Project for Sale) is back on the road in Chester - but not polished to NEC standards just yet ! Enjoy the show, and have fun safely. BCNU. Joe

1 Like

Looks great that guys. Hope you have an eventful weekend.

1 Like

Pop over and see auto iconic and also check out the 6r4 stand :sunglasses:

1 Like

All done and dusted, big thanks to all who came along. Excellent event many visitors on our stand and lots of interest in the club and the cars.
With the other contemporary Jap cars and it all worked very well in Hall 8.
Big thanks to Jensen for bringing stand items down, and welcome to his folks also very much to Lukas and his big help during the show, thanks to Artur, delighted to welcome him to this event and thanks for his help, to Kevin and his Dad for looking after my white car etc.
All who came along Marty, Jordan, Ian , Geoff, Mark.
Superb event massive attendance overall and now looking forward to March.

7 Likes