New member - thinking of joining the GT club and would appreciate some advice

Thanks for that, so the rear seats are leather too now? I need to buy a brochure!

1 Like

I just think to need to see one before you buy, I think you could be rushing in, where in Wokingham do you live?

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the advice, trying not to rush hence why I am having a detailed inspection done first but appreciate th advice. I live at the back of Wokingham, Finchampstead way. Where are you? Be good to see your lovely machine

Would I call that Barkham? I am near Sindlesham Mill

Simon

Yes mate, pretty much spot on. Sindelsham Mill is Earley direction?

I’d really appreciate seeing your motor, don’t know how busy you are so don’t want to intrude but happy to meet you somewhere, maybe Showcase? PM if you like.

Thanks again

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Reading jap meet every 3rd Tuesday

Ok mate, thanks. Third Tuesday is actually my birthday so am out commiserating! Sorry if you have mentioned this but tell me about your motor if that’s ok?

I have a 1999 3000GT, with a Mrk 4 fron and rear conversion, I purchased it in 2003, I had a GTO MR import before 1995

if I could find a photo would post it

?

There is? Lol do you go??

Nice, does look good in blue

I would have to agree with you. Don’t know who owns it. Picture was taken a couple of months ago at Reading retail park. Thought I’d post the picture as the post mentioned Reading Jap meet.

This is @Steven_Smith isn’t it. only going by the 4x4 badge.

1 Like

I would like to join too as its local to me !
Would Love to meet you guys and see your beast

1 Like

Yeah that’s Steves with Simons infront of it

1 Like

Sorry but where is the 4×4 I’m a little confused? Can’t see no truck?

I did take pictures of both, only posted that one, as it was the only picture that didn’t show number plates

Just under the indicator mate. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah all wheel drive…sorry snigger

Hi if you where there why did you not say hello ?

Simon