Newbie from York

Thought it was time to introduce myself, i bought Steve Fletchers GTO off him a couple of months ago.
The car will be used for shows and given a drive out when the weather warms up a bit.

My daughter , Lydia and myself have been members of the 75/ZT owners club (MG/Rover) for the past 5 years and attend meets and shows with our ZT and ZS.

Just a few pics of our cars, hope MG’s are ok to be shown on here…

Gary

8 Likes

Hi Gary
Welcome to the club
Steve’s car is well known on the forum.
A very nice, well kept car you have there.

We have a list of events and possible events for this year.

Jensen

2 Likes

You brought a fantastic example of a true gentleman :slight_smile: welcome mate.

1 Like

Welcome to GTOUK Gary !

Welcome to the club mate, if you need help witth anything give me a shout I’m in York too

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Nice to know there is a member close by, i will for sure be bending your lug for advice :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the club Gary, lovely car, have you got the magazine article that was done on the car ?

1 Like

Welcome to the group gary great car and lovely colour.
I’m in Barlby near selby so might see you around.:+1:

1 Like

Thank you. Yes ,Steve gave me the magazine when the photo shoot was done.

Brilliant Dave, Barlby is just up the road . Will also be bending your ear lol,

Welcome Gary very nice car Fletcher looked after her very much.
Very nice stock example.
Jerry

2 Likes

Lol still new and learning myself but can tell you you’ve joined the right group here the amount of knowledge and info from these guy’s is next to none , you ask and they will tell si nothing to worry about plus the car you’ve got no problem :+1::+1::+1:

Welcome mate, just down the road at junction 32 of the M62, formally from York myself with the in-laws still there.

Your in the right place

1 Like

Welcome buddy,

Nice to see another well kept car remaining in the club. Not too far from us either.

Steve

1 Like

welcome to the club :slight_smile:

Welcome to the club bud, glad Steve’s car is going to still be looked after. You’ve got a really good car there.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome . Love the colour.
Enda

1 Like