NEXT MEET Japanese Performance Show 19th August 2018 @ Stoneleigh Park

Just to get you all ready for the show. watch the video from last year. Best to view with headphones and set loud😁 https://www.facebook.com/japaneseperformanceshow/videos/2043022112692644/

2 Likes

I have got ticket by mail today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weather is looking good for this one :grinning:

The organisers have asked for club stand numbers for spacing.

The club stand has space for 4 cars left if any other members would like to come and display their car.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up.

4 Likes

Looking forward for this one.
Jerry :grinning:

3 Likes

We’re going to meet you all at Stoneleigh about 8am, still settling new pup in and don’t want to leave him on his own any longer than necessary.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Tracie

6 Likes

I am hoping to be attending. Unfortunately i have been off work all this and last week so slowly getting back onto my feet.
Car is running etc but unsure if i will be able to drive it due to my health. Wrong driving position.

Hope to meet some of you out there

Kane

3 Likes

Just seen this on f/b

*** IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION ***
** PLEASE READ IT ALL **

SAT NAV

THE EVENT IS HELD AT STONELEIGH PARK, KENILWORTH, COVENTRY.
WHEN USING A SAT NAV, PLEASE USE POSTCODE

CV8 2LG.

SPEEDBUMP ON ENTRANCE

WHEN YOU TURN INTO STONELEIGH PARK, PLEASE KEEP TO THE RIGHT AS THERE IS A LANE SOLELY FOR US TO USE TO MISS THE SPEEDBUMP. THERE WILL BE MARSHALS DIRECTING YOU SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM.

ARRIVAL TIME

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPOT INSIDE THE MAIN GENERAL JAP SHOW AREA. SPACE IS LIMITED HERE. THERE ARE OVERFLOW CAR PARKS FOR ADDITIONAL PARKING. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED HERE ONCE THE MAIN PARKING AREA HAS BEEN FILLED. ALL CLUB STAND AND SHOW N SHINE CARS MUST BE IN AND PARKED UP BEFORE 10AM. YOU CAN ARRIVE AS EARLY AS 7AM. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE ANY EARLIER.

MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES DURING THE SHOW

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MOVING YOUR CAR WHILE THE SHOW HAS BEGUN. IT IS A STATIC SHOW. PLEASE ARRIVE AND PARK UP. YOU MAY MOVE YOUR CAR IF YOU HAVE BOOKED A DYNO SESSION. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR PARKING SPOT ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED.
THE TROPHIES AND AWARDS WILL BE DONE AROUND 3PM. VEHICLE MOVEMENT IS PERMITTED AFTER THEN.

CASH POINT

THERE ARE NO CASH POINTS ON SITE SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE WITH CASH.

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY!

4 Likes

I will be at Mac donalds between 6:30/7 am
See you all there.

1 Like

McDonalds meet before event at:
Queensway, Leamington Spa CV31 3JZ
7am

1 Like

Meet you there mate

Have a great day folks, turning into a decent meet that one, get those pics up :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hi Folks
Have a great day, wish l could be there, this is a show l like very much, is ORV,s car in the hall display this year.
We have some great cars and can show off how good they are.
Cheers all

4 Likes

Had a fab day. Good to meet you guys, new and old.

7 Likes

Great to catch up Ian, your car is so pristine always a pleasure to see.

Tracie

4 Likes

Can see its been a great show, hope to see some more photos.

2 Likes

Big thanks to @jensen360 for organising this, arrangements emails and phone calls all takes time.

For me, even though we only had 6 cars there it had a really nice family feeling and atmosphere today, so thanks also to those who came.

With our flags and banner, I looked around and we definately had the biggest Club presence.

Great to me @K888NEO and @kelgre87 hope you enjoyed meeting a few faces from the Club and got some useful information and hope to see you soon.

And the weather was once again in our favour.

Great day, loved it.

Tracie

6 Likes

Wow! It’s been an amazing day today, seen some beautiful beasts :blush: It was wonderful to meet you all and thank you for all you advise it’s been greatly taken on board :+1::+1: hopefully we will meet again but with my beaut in tow in September (not overheating :joy:)
Kelly

6 Likes

Thanks @jensen360 for sorting this.

Had a fantastic time, always great to catch up. The weather was awesome.

Also good to see new members calling in.

Steve

2 Likes

It was nice to catch up with all of you plus meeting some new faces too,had a great day but wish I had a chair with me :rofl: I could ov killed for one :joy: luckily made a few of you lough with my finger measuring :joy::joy::joy:
Jerry :grinning: :grin:

9 Likes

And also a big thanks for @jensen360 for sorting this one out and for the loom you sorted me out with.your a star mate.

4 Likes