Nominations for COTM February 2019

Cant play it tonight as working through the night :pensive: I will be on it soon enough !

1 Like

Here we go an oldie car is SORNā€™d at the moā€¦

4 Likes

11 Likes

Do you just tap on the name who you want to vote for? If so Iā€™ ve tapped on my own , please undošŸ˜
Enda

6 Likes

Sorry buddy canā€™t change it, If mine was up there I would vote for myself :slight_smile:
Steve

2 Likes

How honest, admire that Enda :+1::+1:

Tracie

2 Likes

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Id feel tight voting for my own

2 Likes

Yea I made the same mistake lol thought I could give myself the one consolation vote and another to Kevin but as soon as I clicked it locked me out hehe

Think it might be a good idea on next months to show who voted for whoā€¦ bet i could name a few who would vote for themselves :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I created the poll this way to stop tactical voting.

I can see who voted for themselves. :wink:.

Steve

2 Likes

Is that a dancing pole, Vera wants to know :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: Ive no shame ā€¦ Yes i voted for me ā€¦ Its my final shout at this (sympathy votes will also be accepted) as there is a guy on here who is having my pride and joy from me early March ā€¦

Good luck to the other contenders .

Jus

4 Likes

I personally like to see someone win who contributes to the forum and gets the praise they deserveā€¦ for me itā€™s not just about a photoā€¦ how much money you can spend on a carā€¦ itā€™s about your passionā€¦ thatā€™s what makes a winner to me :+1:

Enjoy the competitionā€¦all good funā€¦ even if my hybrid gto didnā€™t make the voting processā€¦ Iā€™m feeling a little like Brexit :rofl::rofl:

Dave was ere

4 Likes

Shlight wish I had put a vote in for myself now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

referee
You are posting on the wrong topic Dave, this is Car Of The Month competition not Member Of The Month :grin:

2 Likes

Ok so to put it bluntlyā€¦ I wonā€™t be voting for somebody that just rockā€™s up and shoves their car up for cotmā€¦ end of.
Was trying to be nice about it :persevere:

6 Likes

I voted for someone else by mistake :rofl:

1 Like

Thatā€™s way Iā€™ve voted for my car :wink::smile:

1 Like