Palm data logging names only who Definitely want please

Cheers Dave, just this second arrived.
Ta!

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Booooo.

Ok, I’ll make something at some point

1 Like

The hybrid one is a ■■■■■■■ the later obd2 hand held haylo was/ is available…good luck :+1: my head’s a wash with this crap now lol

1 Like

Orders @richard_c paid sending Wednesday
@just_cool delivered today
£80 to club funds as of today from members sales
Thank Dave

5 Likes

Don’t know how you keep track Dave, organisation, record keeping, posting, just reading your posts sends me into overdrive, do you think you were a Secretary in a former life :wink:

Tracie :tulip:

1 Like

Ffs “simon, can i sit on your lap?”
" Fcof Dave" :joy::joy:

URGENT NOTICE Anyone with palms do not leave them in the box without charge for month’s, they only have a tiny amount of memory reserve powers.
I changed the batteries in units so that they were good for a couple of weeks not months. Do not reset theses unit’s either pushing and holding down power will do the​ same.
Pm me if you find this problem, Dave

2 Likes

I’m now doing the last 7 Palms theses are palm, new battery, my one off usb retractable dash/ charging lead £85 each plus £5 postage selling on eBay at £105.
M515 or m505 sd card and Will also be selling laptop for hand held haylo with my bespoke lead ( you will need to buy licence) £120
Cheers Dave

2 Likes

Last one I have and don’t plan on making anymore ever, don’t see the point in keeping spare units now…
£120 delivered ready to go with all the biz in the box. Goes on eBay in a weeks time if not gone by then as I can sell them by the dozen there. Cheers Dave

Sent you a message Dave about this as I am interested. Cheers

Sold Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Unsold palm, after over a month sorry I’m not that patient.
As above last one ever as I’m not doing it again. Cheers Dave

Bump, kept for member never paid!
Last one as above, on eBay so when it’s fine it’s gone for good.

Does it work on a mk1 tt

1 Like

Yes mate it was specifically for the mk 1 will find you some links

For some reason I don’t have access to that topic

1 Like

Try now sorry post was locked

Sold off gtouk at full money, thanks all :+1:
Thread now closed no more will be made,
If you require logging see the hhh group buys with Neil.
Thanks Dave