SILVERSTONE CLASSICS FRIDAY 26th - SUNDAY 28th JULY 2019 TOWCESTER

Received the provisional grid schedule for the weekend.

https://www.silverstoneclassic.com/motor-racing?utm_source=Silverstone+Classic+newsletter&utm_campaign=b671967073-2019+29_01+Newsletter+-+Prov+Grid+Schedule&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_976f63a488-b671967073-233673561

As you will see in the drop down boxes for each day there are going to be some great cars on track.

1 Like

just a reminder on this.
This is our first year as a club at this event.
Organisers are asking for details on what club equipment we will be bringing, if we are wanting power, what we intend to provide for members on our stand and for media images ect.
This really is looking like an amazing event.
I know @CDMH has been a few times and thinks it’s a fantastic weekend.
Club equipment and what we lay on for members will depend on numbers.
If you are considering going please let us know so we can try and plan and provide as much as possible without wasting club funds.

4 Likes

DEADLINE FOR CLUB STAND TICKETS
MIDNIGHT 31st MAY

Deadline day for booking your car onto the club stand is only a few weeks away guys.

2 Likes

Right up your street this oneMarty , you can get right up to the cars in the pits while they are being worked on , some seriously expensive metal out on track too being used in anger , as well as the cars dotted around the circuit , get yourselves into the auction rooms if you get chance , well worth it

1 Like

When’s the Birthday Bash @jensen360, might be able to do that weekend but Mrs. is away. Might have to go and collect her from the airport.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Terry, Terry, Terry, HERE LAZY BOY :joy:

Stop hijacking Jensen’s Silverstone Classics thread, he’s pulling teeth to get people there as it is :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracie

1 Like

Thanks Miss :yum::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Please add your name when booked.
1.Jensen 3days/display camping woodlands paid
2. @ms8leach 3days camping woodlands paid
3.Steve And Angie 3days/display camping woodlands paid

2 Likes

Booking deadline is 1 week away guys

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this.
I know a few members have spoken to the organisers and some tickets are still being sold although deadline day has passed.
Hopefully we can get another car or 2 on the club stand if anyone is interested.

Just received an email and this has made my day.
The old group B rally cars will be on circuit at the event.

https://www.silverstoneclassic.com/family-fun/slowly-sideways?utm_source=2019+Bookers+List+REAL&utm_campaign=fc8cbfaecd-2019+11_06-SlowlySideways%2CStreetcar%2CTerryBOOK&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e66f55e55e-fc8cbfaecd-233675581

Can’t wait to see them.
Are any members visiting the show?

4 Likes

Please add your name when booked.
1.Jensen 3days/display camping woodlands paid
2. @ms8leach 3days camping woodlands paid
3.Steve And Angie 3days/display camping woodlands paid
4. Marty K. 2 Days/DIsplay Sun, Camping Woodlands. Paid

See you there.
All booked.
I’ll be there first thing Saturday morning.
Marty

3 Likes

Me too
Coming for Saturday and Sunday (display)

3 Likes

You guys are in for a great weekend , myself and my brother have already made plans to go next year again , it’s well worth a walk around woodlands to look at some of the cars on there too

1 Like

Thursday is set up day, if you want to come early.

For people booked in for camping at woodlands your ticket is for Thursday from 9am to Monday midday 12:00

Setup at Silverstone on Thursday is 08:00 to 20:00.

Tickets, wristbands, car passes have been ordered for the Thursday set up day for everyone on the attending list above.

3 Likes

site map
we are in gray 13 area

1 Like

Cheers Steve.
Had an email saying where we would be but no map :rofl:

1 Like

we got a big TV hope its got coronation street on lol

1 Like

Thursday set up passes and wristbands arrived yesterday.
We will get them sent out to members attending over the weekend.

I received my vehicle pass today, so hopefully everyone else has received them as well.
If anyone hasn’t by Monday let us know and we will chase it up for you.

3 Likes

Can I use member code if I come without car ?

1 Like

Hi Jack
Yes you should be able to mate.
Hopefully see you there.