Supercar Sunday (Heritage Motor Museum)

Behave and stop meddling :lol: :lol:

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Right Folks

ive spoken with the organiser today and as it stands at the moment we will have allocation for 12 car passes and 18 free entrance tickets

i have updated the first page with the cars hopefully attending .

There will be a hardstanding area reserved for the club and for an extra cost there can be a parade lap of the Gaydon test circuit with other cars and a photograph opportunity after the first lap .

I have also enquired if club banners can be displayed , which they can so i will see if i can get hold of one .

Craig :)[/quote]

Craig,
Well done mate. :twisted:
Marty

Ok Guys i have the conformation email back from the organisers and its all sorted

so here is how things stand at the moment as far as im aware with cars and people , if you could update if anything has changed or if anyone else fancies popping along

the setup time is from 8:00 am to 9:00 am with gates opening to the public at 10 am . i will pass on the details of how the tickets can be collected via pm :slight_smile:

1, Craig 1 pass 1 ticket
2, Boo 1 pass 1 ticket
3, Tani 1 pass 1 ticket
4, Smudge 1 pass 2 tickets
5, Rich 1 pass 1 ticket
6, Marty 1 pass 1 ticket

8, Richiesgto 1 pass 2 tickets
9, Ivan 1 pass 1 ticket ?
10, medic1 1 pass 1 ticket ?

so that is 3 car passes spare and 7 tickets ,

also there is still the possibility of a parade lap if anyone is interested

Regards

oh oh parade lap can i speed , please :?

Parade lap :bandance:

I hear the speed limit is 50mph.

Rich :slight_smile:

70mph on the parade lap ,

My brother regularly does 120 in the test Landrovers around the same track ,so on that basis ā€¦ (dragons den style ) im out :lol:

[quote]70mph on the parade lap ,

[/quote]

Thats a bit better!

Rich :slight_smile:

Ok folks

ive amended the list according to the replies to the original post i have pmā€™d those on the list with the collection details for the tickets

As it stands at the moment there are 3 car passes still up for grabs and 7 free tickets .

This is a free event nothing to pay .

if we have a good turnout and its a good event i will look into making it an annual event

I managed to swap my shift so iā€™ll be defenately coming.

I was just speaking to a mate who often organised hoons/runs on the Pistonhead forum and he said heā€™s working on one now.

Anyone here fancies joining up the PH ferrariā€™s, lamboā€™s, tvrā€™s and other exotics/sportscars for an early morning hoon (via some nice country roads) to the actual event.

Once we get there everyone will go itā€™s own way as the hoon group will also consists of several different clubs (tvr club, scudderia etc).

Myself and Tracy will hopefully be joining you, looks a great venue :smiley:

Steve

[quote]
also there is still the possibility of a parade lap if anyone is interested

Regards

Craig :)[/quote]

Hi Craig,

How do we arrange to do the parade lap, does it need to be booked in advance, Steve would like to do it if possible.

Thanks

Tracie :smiley:

Here is the booking form for the track run http://www.supercarsunday.co.uk/scsun_images/supercar_display_track_booking.pdf
But the closing date for advanced tickets is tomorrow 19th. You can book on the day but it costs an extra ƂĀ£5 (total ƂĀ£25 on the day for 30 mins).

Ok ammended list

1, Craig 1 pass 2 tickets
2, Boo 1 pass 1 ticket
3, Tani 1 pass 1 ticket
4, Smudge 1 pass 2 tickets
5, Rich 1 pass 1 ticket
6, Paul w 1 pass 1 ticket
7, Stevie 1 pass 2 tickets

8, Richiesgto 1 pass 2 tickets
9, Ivan 1 pass 2 tickets
10, medic1 1 pass 1 ticket

so that is 2 car passes spare and 3 tickets ,

Regards

Iā€™m afraid I will not be able to make this in the GTO, as itā€™s still in bits.

No prospect of me having the time to complete it in time, so I will have to pull out of this one. :evil:

Marty

put me down for this please craig!!

Paul

Sorry to hear that Marty

Good news paul ticket info being pmā€™d to you

Im planning on meeting up just outside the venue at a place called The Gaydon Inn ive been informed its just off j12 of the m40 and minutes away from the meet

will post up location and a time shortly

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=gaydon+inn+gaydon&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&view=text&latlng=7861521786783460716&dtab=7

thinking of meeting here , around 8:30 ? is that ok for everyone

[quote]
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=gaydon+inn+gaydon&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&view=text&latlng=7861521786783460716&dtab=7

thinking of meeting here , around 8:30 ? is that ok for everyone[/quote]

That sounds great Craig, looking forward to it :smiley:

Cheers,

Ivan.

[quote]Sorry to hear that Marty

Im planning on meeting up just outside the venue at a place called The Gaydon Inn ive been informed its just off j12 of the m40 and minutes away from the meet

Iā€™m meeting a group of Pistonheads friends at the Ace cafe in London and then weā€™ll hoon down together to Gaydon but iā€™ll break of at the end and will meet up with you guys.

If anyone from this area (essex/kent/london) fancies coming along, weā€™ve got a nice little group of cars so far signed up for the hoon, let me know if you wanna join us.

This is the list so far :

1. Harsh - 360 Spider
  2. Tiger Two - Atom
  3. Evil Dr Fish - Diablo
  4. Dem - 360 spider
  5. Adam - F348
  6. Andrew. - Superleggera
  7. Andy C - XJ220
  8. KidWhizz - 456
  9. PT - KTM X-Bow
  10. 360Jay - 360 Spider
  11. Coz - 360 Modena
  12. Dermot - 360 Modena
  13. Mike360 - SL55AMG
  14. Riaz - R8
  15. Emagine - Delorean (donā€™t like 13.)
  16. Freddie328 - 328 GTS
  17. Chris Franklin
  18. Fiona - Oz Rally Baja
  19. Captain Jack Spanner - Dodge Viper Venom SRT-10
  20. Captain Jack Spanner Snr - 997 C4S Cab
  21. Medic1 - GTO
  22. Huw Jones- Lambo or AMG
  23. stig - Mustang GT/CS
  24. vic - Galardo
  25. JD - Diablo
  26. The Stoat - Cobra

Weā€™re meeting at the http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/

[quote]Sorry to hear that Marty

Hiya Craigā€¦

Phillip (Silver Surfer) would like 2 tickets and 1 car pass please. They will meet you at gaydens at 8.30 to pay and collect tickets

Please contact him via PM if needed as he not too PC sharp :lol: :lol:

Elton, this is a free event :wink: