Looks like its going to be a good meet :slight_smile:

Craig

ok guys all the tickets are now gone for this event :slight_smile:

See you all sunday morning

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]ok guys all the tickets are now gone for this event :slight_smile:

See you all sunday morning

Craig :)[/quote]

I would like to thank Craig for organising this event, i know it’s not easy to do something like this and takes alot of commitment to the club!!

Many thanks

Paul

[quote]

thinking of meeting here , around 8:30 ? is that ok for everyone[/quote]

It might be an idea to exchange some mobile numbers in case people run a bit late or can’t find it as i believe you can’t get in without the wrist band and pass.

Karim

*Post edited by Smudge :wink: *

Karim

it wont be a problem as i have forwarded all those coming the ticket details so you can pick up the tickets with the reference number in the email :slight_smile:

[quote]Karim

it wont be a problem as i have forwarded all those coming the ticket details so you can pick up the tickets with the reference number in the email :slight_smile:

Craig :)[/quote]

Cheers Craig.

I just have a tendency to get lost at the very last end at pretty much every meet i go to and then end up miles away before i finally know where i’m going :oops:

I was just refering to the *"You will not be able to distribute them on the Entry Road, the Spine Road or the Arenas.

Only cars with a Vehicle Pass and wristbands for driver and all passengers will be allowed down the Spine road."* bits of your message as i thought that ment if i can’t find you guys and arrive a bit later i won’t be able to get a wrist band and meet up with you all.

But with that reference number it should be oke and then i’ll just look for the club stand ?

Firstly can i give you guys a big thankyou that came today i know a lot of you travelled from far afield to be there 8)

We had 12 cars on the stand in the end and i must say even though im slightly biased we never looked out of place against the cars there , even some of the more exotic cars that were at the show .

The weather was fantastic as were the crowd of members that made the meet .

A special heads up to Tani and Boo as her car was entered into the best in show competition , She came a very respectable fifth seeing off the likes of a dodge viper and MGsv to name a few , credit to the hard work put into that car .

I will post up later a few of the photos we took during the day

Cheers Craig :smiley:

I had a great time and would like to say thanks to Craig for organising this. It was great to meet some new faces to a northern meet :smiley: and meet up with some great friends 8)

Nice one Boo/Tani for managing to beat off the Dodge, porsche, MG ect ect in the best supercar stand off 8)

I’ll stick up some pics when I get back from my diving trip :wink:

great day , yet again the club get togethers proove to lighten my life :lol: well done Tani n Dave … think you all forgetting the yellow lambo the GTO beat into 5th place … Acredit to the club guys … ohhh and a BIG ta to craig for organising today , top marks bud :lol: :lol:

Heres some pics from the day im sure there will be many more to follow

Heres a few pics of us all queing up before we went into the show arena where our senior comitee member from the group ( richie ) who we had democratically nomminated ( stitched up ) to do the talking went all quiet and left it up to Stevie to do the talking on the mic untill he stitched myself and Paul w up :lol: :lol:

And heres a few pics of Tani against her competition 8)

This one shows the Dodge viper after he had been voted out of the first round leaving the arena , dont think he was too happy :lol: :lol:

Lastly one of my all time favourite cars and one i really wanted to see up close again a Metro 8)

Here is a small video of us all in the show arena :slight_smile:

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/cdmh/supercar%20sunday/?action=view&current=Video0005-1.flvhttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/cdmh/supercar%20sunday/th_Video0005-1.jpg

looks good well done i hope to make some events just saving for mods at the moment :smiley:

well what can i say!!! what a fantastic day!!! big thanks to Craig for organising this!!

loads of fantastic cars in superb condition on a excellent day!!

i am a tad sunburnt to say the least as i forgot to pack the suncream :frowning:

here are the pics i took

Paul

evening every one first off like to say a big thank you to craig from me and tani for sorting this event out what a great day also a big thank you to every one who helped get tanis car to 5th place she though she was going to be the first car out the ring :lol: nice to see you all again .
the girls had a great time and a good job craig and donna kept kieran close by as tani was looking to take him home :smiley:

More late pics for you all,
another good day out & it was nice to see you all. :slight_smile:

Nice pictures mate. Guess it’s about time i put mine up as well.

Had a really good day that sunday, but should really start with apologising to you guys for making you wait around for me.

We left London on time but i stopped a couple times en route to see if i could find out where the burning smell and rateling noise was coming from.

Turned out to be the inner wheel arch where i removed the aero tray a couple days earlier had become lose, lost some bolts and melted a couple holes in the plastic :

So, sorry for the delay, and much appreciated you all waited for me before driving of to the actual event.

My pics from the day now. Starting of at the Ace cafe in London where i met up with some PH friends before heading towards Gaydon.
Will put mainly gto pics up as the rest of the cars present there are already posted on this page :

High res. photo’s available if anyone wants them. 8)

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/gallery/main.php/v/2009/supercarsunday/

Mark