Supercar Sunday

Dee,

South Birmingham silly!!!

We have to leave at 6.30am, so that’s 4.30am + 3 x alarm snoozes, then clean the babies out, feed them, hoover up the mess they’ve made, get ready, pack the car = 1.5 hours to take off :wink:

lalaala laa la dedications wot you need ! la la lalalala :lol: :lol:

hi everyone, cheers for making us very welcome again, awesome show, superb weather and a fantastic club turn out. great job craig and all who organised and supported the meet. some amazing cars there, thanks again, all the best, dazb

Yes good turn out pity my car was bumper less & meant i couldn`t join you on the stand & so had to make do with the Passat, Went to get a bottle of Coke around 1-15 ish & when i came back all i could see where tail lights disappearing out of the show ground :roll: was it something i said :shock: :smiley:

Julian.

another very nice day at scs great to see the usual people shame some had to leave early for the footie and didnt get to say bye but theres always next week end :smiley: thanks craig for organising this again shame we didnt have the arena this yr .syill a cracking day out

Good day , good crowd and fantastic weather 8)

Big thanks to all you guys for coming to this especially distances covered with the football on too ( less said about the footy the better )

Was very impressed with the turn out we had 8) also directed one or 2 towards the site who have owned these cars in the past

Thankyou

Craig :slight_smile:

Yeh I was hoping to take a video of you lot driving around it :frowning: and I could have bribed Stevie not to put the vid on YouTube :lol:

Nice turn out considering so many of us have our GT’s/GTO’s off the road at the mo. It was great to catch up as we hadn’t seen some people since the xmas bash.

Did anyone else burn their bonce today??? :roll: :lol:

I wasn’t burnt when i left the meet, but after doing the BBQ I gone a nice shade of red.

And no I didn’t cook myself on the BBQ :smiley:

Mark

Great event once again, thanks for organising it Craig, we both really enjoyed it and can see it becoming one of our regular annual events.

Sorry we had to shoot early :roll: :roll: :roll: and missed a few on our departure, catch up again with you all at the weekend :lol:

Thanks Craig for organizing the event and thanks Mark for putting me up for the night and feeding me! :slight_smile:

I had a really good day, saw loads of great cars, bemoaned England’s woeful performance (at Mark’s BBQ) and then pottered home A/C on full blast.

I’ll post pics later when I get round to it… I took loads.

Can’t believe we missed you Julian, we didn’t leave till 2:30…

I spoke to him, but I think it was when you were with your Dad.

If you can email me the original un-resized pictures I will put them in the gallery.

Mark

Thanks to everyone for good day. :smiley:

[quote]Thanks Craig for organizing the event and thanks Mark for putting me up for the night and feeding me! :slight_smile:

I had a really good day, saw loads of great cars, bemoaned England’s woeful performance (at Mark’s BBQ) and then pottered home A/C on full blast.

I’ll post pics later when I get round to it… I took loads.

Can’t believe we missed you Julian, we didn’t leave till 2:30…[/quote]

I was there from around 10am till 13.30 ish :smiley:

Julian.

was good to see everyone again … shame my car was broken , it was a good turn out for the day , thnks for all the pee taking from several members about my hand being in a cast … :lol:

Here you go, some of my pics from Sunday 8)

All 180 pics I took can be viewed http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/gavin.veal/SupercarSunday?feat=directlink.

Cheers for looking, and a big thanks to Craig for organising it, it was a cracking day :smiley:

Gav

A big thanks to Craig for organising this again!! Again such a beautiful day, no sun burn this time tho!!! and such a dismal afternoon with the footy!! never mind!! here are the pics i took

Paul

Who was it that was kind enough to offer me a 3G lifter or two??? All I remember was they had a red GTO :oops:

hi ,i would like to come along to this one sounds good,let me know if theres any more tickets thanks simon