Supercar Sunday

Dan if you can make the meet up just down the road for 8:30 , see my post above with details we will sort the tickets out once we get there

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Possible solutions to Sundays clash of interests at 3pm :roll:

1, through a coalition of effort from various parties, we have the possibility of bringing a large flat screen tv to watch our beloved team thrash ze Germans!!

2, we leave early 2pm ish, and head to Markā€™s House (Mr_Toad) and watch the footy there with the possibility of a bbq!!!

what you guys think?

conference meeting in the chatroom 10pm thursday :wink:

Paul[/quote]

just thought i would get this on page 5 incase anyone misses the post

Cheers Craig, Iā€™ll be there at 8:30. :slight_smile:

If your crashing with me you will see Craig before that, as we can all 3 drive down together :smiley:

Mark

I wonā€™t be able to make the 8:30 start guys, and donā€™t want to keep u guys waiting like last year, so if ok iā€™ll just meet you all at Gaydon, just safe me a little space :wink:

sorry guys the chap i was going to borow the genny off is using it this wk,end as it go,s with his motorhome one of them ultra quiet ones ā€¦sorry .thought ide post it see if anyone else can get one

Here is one way we can still go to meet and watch the footie, mean leaving early though :frowning:

http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=48725

Mark

Looks like they will have a big screen for watching the footie:

Dunno how big or how near anyone will be able to get to it :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still up for the BBQ 8)

Well spotted Dan 8)

Iā€™m worried they will turn it off at 4pm when the show finishes :smiley:

Mark

so ? you want to party on after "our overpaid faggots " get a thrashing ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will see you at the pub at 08.30 :smiley:

So what time does the match start? Just so I know what time Iā€™ll be leaving :smiley:

3pm kick off.

Mark

Sorry guys - last minute bail-outā€¦ out of the group that was going, one has broken his back (literally), another has broken his clutch, my Mrs is going out for lunch, and my GTO isnā€™t on the road yetā€¦

Apologies - two tickets with CDMH if anyone can use themā€¦

Having pondered over this I decided that iā€™d go up and watch the match with some of you lot etc.
This afternoon I went out for a cruise around Dartmoor, got back and onto the slip road to my village and the clutch went. I managed to stumble home in 2nd gear, having to cross a roundabout, and three junctions without the need to stop. I got into the close and about fifty foot from home when one of my cats recognised the car and did his usual amble in front of me so i had to stop. :smiley:
Another victim of the mighty failing puk clutch, only done about 6K on it :evil: :evil: .

Mark. :slight_smile:

Mark thats a bad news fella , sorry to hear that same goes to Ian sorry to hear youve had to pull out .

I will have the tickets with me tomorrow and all those not meeting with us you have my number just give me a call when you get there and i will come and meet you

[quote]and all those not meeting with us you have my number just give me a call when you get there and i will come and meet you

Craig :)[/quote]

Could you PM me your number please mate, just in case :wink:

Well it looks like we are heading for a sweltering day, and those that went last year will know we paid Ā£3.00 for a can:shock: :shock: , so donā€™t forget your cool boxes folks.

Just set our alarm for 4.30am :shock: :shock: :shock:

Where the Hell is everyone going? :roll:

Dee. (Noā€¦ I canā€™t read)