Supercar Sunday

Really looking forward to this 8)

Craig, you might want to check the location you’ve posted up, I think you meant here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=14352084736621662458&q=inn&gl=uk&hl=en&cd=2&ei=gjUZTKDUGsO5jAeWpoXaDg&sll=52.182537,-1.467533&sspn=0.013815,0.029397&ie=UTF8&ll=52.19264,-1.480708&spn=0,0&z=15&iwloc=B

(The first link is a bit off target for some reason, although it has the right postcode - CV35 0HA :?)

Gav

Strange thats the link i used last year

Well spotted Gav i will edit the post :slight_smile:

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]would it be possible to have the club banner again ? if its in posession of one of the comitee members

Nice bit of free advertising for the club 8)

Craig :)[/quote]

I believe this is in the trailer at Eurospec.

I have a club banner i could bring if thats any help, Also Craig as for tickets if it saves you a job posting we are planning to meet you all at 8.30 on the Sunday morning :wink:

Julian.

Thats good Julian , hopefully in your car ?

Ideally all those on the stand could do with being at the meeting point 8)

I’ll be at the meeting point, I only live about 45 mins away so shouldn’t be a problem being on time either :smiley:

Gav

[quote]Thats good Julian , hopefully in your car ?

Ideally all those on the stand could do with being at the meeting point 8)

Yes in my car :roll:

Julian.

08.30 on a sunday morning ?? :cry: :cry: you lot keep doing it to me :cry:

What’s wrong??? just don’t go to bed and you should just about get there on time :lol: :lol:

Hi,

Is it too late for me to sign up for this?

Cheers,

Dan.

hi everyone, just received my pass for supercar sunday. i am a social member so is it ok to park with you guys at the show on sunday. i was there last year, in my 3000gt, and was made very welcome. it was an awesome show last year, hope the weather holds out for sunday. all the best dazb

any pubs close??? about 3pm on sunday??? :roll:

Paul

Sorry, can’t make this now. I have an important engagement with the t.v. and it’s not a quick blat home from there.

Mark. :slight_smile:

[quote]Sorry, can’t make this now. I have an important engagement with the t.v. and it’s not a quick blat home from there.

Mark. :)[/quote]

come to the pub with me??

Paul

I was wondering how many people would now be leaving a bit earlier than planned on Sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

I will probably be saying cheerio about 2pm I suspect :lol:

Gav

[quote]Sorry, can’t make this now. I have an important engagement with the t.v. and it’s not a quick blat home from there.

Mark. :)[/quote]

You still got that transvestite? Thought you released him years ago :smiley:

Mark

dan your more than welcome to step into ivans shoes 8)

yes i know the ■■■■■■ footies on sodding typical , now we have choices here , stevie has a tv in his car now or do what im doing and buggering off home :lol:

I may have a solution, but I am still working on the details :smiley:

Mark

Cheers Craig, I’ll take Ivan’s place if that’s ok?
Just let me know what to do about pass/tickets etc. :slight_smile:

Dan.

[quote]dan your more than welcome to step into ivans shoes 8)

yes i know the ■■■■■■ footies on sodding typical , now we have choices here , stevie has a tv in his car now or do what im doing and buggering off home :lol:

Possible solutions to Sundays clash of interests at 3pm :roll:

1, through a coalition of effort from various parties, we have the possibility of bringing a large flat screen tv to watch our beloved team thrash ze Germans!!

2, we leave early 2pm ish, and head to Mark’s House (Mr_Toad) and watch the footy there with the possibility of a bbq!!!

what you guys think?

conference meeting in the chatroom 10pm thursday :wink:

Paul