Trying to get insurance

Just reading this again and now put a 54 plate Subaru on my Adrian Flux policy which is with ERS, so l wonder if we are ending up with the sane insurance company via different brokers, or do they mix insurers on a multi car?
But it is bizzare how you can be quoted with big differences in premiums and end up with the same insurer.
Going to try RH and there is one called Think as well for goid multi car.

Just a note on this as it’s being brought up again, the firm is very good however the owners don’t wish to sponsor​ our club. Its a bit off the amount of business we have brought them, but if you’re still getting a great deal then feel free to carry on calling Jakie.
Dave :sob:

1 Like

rh wont insure unless its a 2nd car and must be kept in garage

footman james dont cover GTOs

RH is classic policy hence so cheap, you may have to look online to find a daily drive insurance.
Cheers Dave

That’s funny they really hate our cars now! 7 years bonus and 4000 miles pa laughable

the issue im having with doing it online as mine is listed as TT but its a NA

That’s weird we are with RH and it’s not a 2nd car or kept in a garage!!

Maybe they have moved the goalposts recently for new policies, I don’t know.

Tracie :snail:

1 Like

Its a " you have use of another car " lol borrow one for a day then your not telling fibs
Garage thing maybe down to area?
With the RH Brooklands policy you don’t use no claims that can also be a pain if you have a lot as you will loose them after 2 years, I swap mine about.

1 Like

The switch around with that they told me on the phone is they would take it off classic policy for a year to preserve your no claims

1 Like

didnt even tell them the area, 2nd question they asked. asked me what car it is, do i drive any other vehicles and where is it kept

I told them mine is on the driveway

They did strangely keep asking what model my main car was. Why would that matter?!

Adrian Flux want 1500+ with a £3000 excess

@DAN2 anything you can do to help me out?

@daniel.smee spoken to them on your behalf just now, they do unfortunately need another car owned or to have use of to be able to quote a classic car policy, that’s basically it. The garage thing is not a applicable but i never say its on the road, just driveway.
Sorry can’t help more Dave

2 Likes

thanks @DavePerky will give them a ring back

Please ask for Jackie, she deals with us.

3 Likes

Yep, I am pushing late 30’s, with 8 years NCB and here I am getting quotes of 830 gbp and more!

Feel like an 18 year old trying to insure his 1.4i shopping cart.

3 Likes

Not surprised, still a teen at late 30s :grin:

3 Likes

I thought you were a pensioner​, you had us all :joy:

3 Likes