Trying to get insurance

Cheers dave.
Found no and called but vouldnt get jackie.
Quote i got wasnt any good so have gone with Hastings.
They quoted 565 with 5009miles and oy domestic use.
Hastings was 310 fully comp unlimited milage

Steve

1 Like

That policy is a classic one not general insurance tbh if you’re using it alot best to ger the correct insurance. Cheers Dave

Putting this back up top for those still looking for insurance, contact Jackie ref gto uk cheers Dave (no I’m not on commission)

2 Likes

Received my renewal today same as last year :wink:

2 Likes

Well just got our renewal through for The Hulk from RH (ERS) £188 + IPT, once again a great price. Peanuts for the car it is.

Thanks again @DavePerky for introducing this company to the forum.

Tracie :tulip:

8 Likes

Will check them out for me next time hope they do multi car, cheers Dave

1 Like

TRY RH INSURANCE, that is whom I use for my 3 classics, My 1964 Zebra landrover, MK1 Ford Transit Motorhome and my “MR” GTO. They are very helpful.

1 Like

We need pics of that!

2 Likes

Nice Landy but more importantly what’s the pups name ?

Craig :grinning:

That was Bramble our adorable St Bernard. Long gone over the rainbow bridge. Mr Z looks better than that now. I couldn’t find a more recent photo on my phone.

2 Likes

Sorry to here that tj :slightly_frowning_face:he looked adorable

1 Like

Now that is epic. But as Craig said i am now more interested in the one with 4 legs. Sad that he’s no longer with us. If you want a St Bernard without the slobber and joint problems then try a Leonberger. They have some St Bernard in them down the line. This one is Cally. She is actually small for the breed!

4 Likes

The Leonberger, any relation to a cheeseburger :joy: :joy:

Small, that’s 'kin huge, looks nice though, I bet you move for her when she’s around the house!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

She is just gorgeous @maxxbradley

Tracie :blowfish:

If she wants to be somewhere she will be there and no one will stop her. As you can see in the pic. At that moment of time she wanted to be on my lap!
She’s very well behaved though. Incredibly gentle when she needs to be. Especially around the little ones. The only trouble is that she is very proud of her paws and likes to show them to you. Her massive heavy paw gets slapped on you with quite some force.

And yeah she’s quite small. Google Leonbergers and you will see they get quite a bit bigger.

2 Likes

Is it wrong that the first thing i think of is how big your pooh bags must be :joy: i would have been right Pissed off when the 5p carrier bag charge came in.

2 Likes

I went with the same insurance company as the guys above , mines slightly more expensive with it being a newer car on a classic policy with mods declared and a 5k mileage cap , bonus for me was breakdown cover , never had it but might very well get my money’s worth :joy: Also excess was only 250 which is cheap nowadays

Good thing is I don’t have to provide NCD proof

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

image I am Chairman of a Charity that rescues Great Danes, this is me with 4 of our own 5 Great Danes, 2 are blind and deaf, 1 is Deaf, we also have a Dogue De Bordeux and a Bassett hound. Yes pooh bags are of the larger variety. If any of you are ever in the Redcar area, pop into our Charity shop on Dundas street if you want a Dane hug.

4 Likes

Someone else insured with RH, came to £278, very happy with that. Roll on getting the car on the road

6 Likes