GTOUK Christmas Party, 15th December 2018 - FINAL LINE UP

We will update with times in the next week.
To be honest last year I headed down around midday. Good to meet everyone have a few drinks and a good natter :grinning:

OK.
All done.
Food choice given for my partner.

It’s looking like I won’t be able to attend I’m afraid. Can’t get the dates off of work.
I’ll see you all at the next meet anyways.

1 Like

How did you get on with all the pics I’m looking forward to seeing them all :grin:

My wife has discovered she has a meat allergy so need to change hers to vege if poss. Should I call hotel and update here?

2 Likes

Yes please @skl
Hope she’s ok.
Jensen

2 Likes

Seems to me a lot of members have a “meet” allergy too :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Sharp, Mr. Craig :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Allergies to sausage party’s

5 Likes

Hi @jensen360, I just rang the hotel and they didn’t have my name down, neither do they have @3000gt on their list either? @3000gt you might need to call and ask for Lauren to check that out.

Anyway she’s added myself and my wife on the list now with the vegetarianisation:

Kirstin: Soup, Turkey Aubergine, Profiteroles
Me: Prawn cocktail, Turkey, Christmas pudding

2 Likes

Glad you are all sorted Stephen, hope Kirstin is OK, I’ve chosen the veggie option before just because I fancied it, not because I’m veggie, so I’m sure she’ll be fine with that.

Looking forward to seeing you again on the 15th and meeting Kirstin.

Steve will sort out the details with you for meeting up on the way there.

Tracie

1 Like

I will call the hotel and confirm all food orders this weekend, thanks @skl

5 Likes

Have emailed them twice asking for an invoice so I can pay them

Simon

1 Like

No one in that is able to discuss events untill Monday.
Have left a message, and they will call me back then.
I will ask them again to send invoice @3000gt

23 meals confirmed with hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Any members still wanting to book please call the hotel on the number at the top of the post.

1 Like

Hey up mate, wasn’t there 27 guests that have booked for meals, do we know who’s order they are missing? So we can ring and confirm, either that or bring a packed lunch with us just in case :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The club has sent over a list for the 25 meals which we are paying for

I am not 100% sure what the others are but think one is Lukus and Kawascouse x 2

I have paid for

SIMON
STEVE & TRACY

JENSEN & LIL

CRAIG
DAN
MARKIE
LUKAS
JERRY & DALIA

MARK LEACH
JAMES & HELEN

KEVIN & SOPHIE

STEPHEN LANG
KIRSTIN LANG
TERRY & VERA

IBBY
HAWK
MUTLEY
KAWASCOUSE
SUE

2 Likes

Had a bit of a moment.
All being sorted.
After confirmation this morning we have had another call with hotel.
There will be food for everyone that booked…worst case they serve crisps and nuts at the bar :joy:

3 Likes

Nice one @jensen360 that was on my to do list Saturday to confirm my meal choices now my block of overtime is finished and I’ve got some free time

:star:

1 Like

Yes. Me x2. One paid from club, one ordered through telefone to hotel after dead line. Payment for 2nd meal will be taken together with room payment.

1 Like