GTOUK Christmas Party - 2nd December 2023

As a Full Member we would like to invite you to join us at our Xmas Party on 2nd December 2023

Location - Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel, Packington Hill, Derby, DE74 2DF

This has always been a great evening to end the year on, with a 3 Course Meal, Disco, DJ and Dancing, with an option to book a room and stay over.

The Club has this year been able to negotiate great room prices for our Members (details below) as you can see the prices are the same as last year!

MENU CHOICES

Starters

• Prawn and Crayfish cocktail
  • Red pepper and tomato soup (v)
  • Chef’s choice pâté

Mains

• Roast turkey with seasonal trimmings
  • Roast topside of beef
  • Pan-fried sea bass
  • Vegan wellington (v)
    All mains served with seasonal vegetables and crispy roast potatoes

Desserts

• Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
  • Gin and raspberry cheesecake
  • Cheese and biscuits

Price - £22.00 per person - However, as a gesture of gratitude to our loyal Members, the Club, this year, will pay for the meals of Full Members + Spouses.

How Does this Work???
You initially pay for your meal/s via the Club Shop, approximately 2 weeks after the event you will be refunded via Paypal to the address you made the payment. This stops the Club incurring costs in the event a Member does not turn up to the Meal.

https://www.gto.club/product/gtouk-christmas-party-2023/

BEDROOMS

These are the negotiated prices for GTOUK Members Only, they are in limited supply so if you are staying over, please book your room as soon as you know you are going.

Single with Breakfast - £65
Double/Twin with Breakfast - £75
Balcony Room with Breakfast - £80 (1 Person) - £90 (2 Person)

To BOOK A ROOM - Please Call 01509 672 427 Quoting GTOUK, no payment is taken at the time of booking, however a card number will be required to secure the booking, payment is upon departure.

I will be asking for your food orders nearer the time so please don’t give them to the hotel at the time of booking.

For more Hotel Information please visit their website HERE

How To Get There

As we would like to be able to gauge numbers, if you would like to join us to see out 2022 with your GTOUK family, please post your name below.

James

1 Like

Steve and I will be definitely be there, love the Xmas ‘do’ :christmas_tree::mrs_claus::christmas_tree:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

When you purchase your meal tickets please can you put your name(s) and meal choices below:

1. Kev
  2. Soph
  3. Steve
  4. Tracie
  5. JoeB
  6. ChelseaB
  7. James
  8. Simon
  9. Martyn
  10. Sheena
  11. Rachel
  12. Richard
  13. Dave
  14. MarkL
  15. Craig

Cheers,

James

Kev
Soup
Beef
Cheese cake

Soph
Cocktail
Wellington
Xmas pudding

See u all there :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Prawn Cocktail
1 Soup

1 Beef
1 Turkey

1 Cheesecake
1 Cheese & Biscuits

1 Like

Me and Chelsea will be there.

2x Red pepper and tomato soup

2x Roast turkey with seasonal trimmings

2x Gin and raspberry cheesecake

2 Likes

Will be attending this as usual :grinning:

@ms8leach are u going mate I need a late night drinking partner :rofl:

Are you insinuating the rest of us are light weights @kevin_rhodes :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

I’m going on last years experience :rofl: at the bar on my own at like 10.30 :eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Rang the hotel last week and today to book a room but they don’t seem to have the event in their system yet.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know - I will ask them etc…

James

1 Like

Starter

• Chef’s choice pâté

Main

• Roast turkey with seasonal trimmings

Desserts

• Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
1 Like

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that you can now call and book your rooms etc…

Also - please make sure you purchase your Christmas meal and put your menu choices on here by 8th November- we will not be able to accept later Christmas meal orders.

Cheers,

James

1 Like

Paid via club
Hotels booked

Sheena
1 x pate
1 x Beef
1 x cheesecake

Mart
1 x Soup
1 x Turkey
1 x cheesecake

2 Likes

Getting decent traction come on guys let’s fill the room this year :raised_hands:

1 Like

Room booked :+1:.

Can we combine it with my birthday??.. richard and i are up.for it i was ace last year and this year will stay over.

That’s entirely up to you. We will have the usual afternoon drink - if you want to bring a cake you’re more than welcome :joy:

James

I was joking but hey why not…:joy::joy: