Japfest - 6th May 2018 , Silverstone Circuit

Where is everyone driving from on Sunday morning will meet you all there

I’m coming from castle Bromwich

And like any good woman I have taken sooo long doing one I haven’t got time to do the other.
Didn’t even get my hair cut as planned!

3 Likes

Sounds like me trying on last year’s gtouk shirt :astonished::joy:

1 Like

Think you are in Notts we are probably closest but we are traveling down on the Saturday for the AGM.

If you would like convoy to Japfest then being at the Hotel by 8.00am is the best bet.

Tracie

1 Like

I’m ready :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Looking damn fine :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m ready…

To start getting ready.

3 Likes

Yeh ok ffs :joy:

1 Like

I’m being lazy and paying immigrants to do it :joy:

James

5 Likes

Nearly ready :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Love the little house she’s in.

Coming along in sprints now Mark won’t be long till we see this baby in the flesh.

Tracie

2 Likes

Well that’s karma for get home from the car wash and look :eyes:

B@ll@cks to it I’m going inside :sob:

3 Likes

Checked in hotel as have the fly’s to my car…
Cleaning in carpark gotta love the looks you get.

2 Likes

l got those flies too Dave lol At the holiday inn with a nice beer, then a bit of car cleaning. See you all tomorrow.

3 Likes

Must have flown into you head on as there’s no way you chased them down :joy:

3 Likes

Was you driving a little to fast or did you hit a swarm :honeybee::honeybee: (sorry thats the closest thing to a fly) lol

3 Likes

Hopefully not @Tracie I have a date in my head to remain a secret for now as in the hands of others now for the rest of the paintwork and other parcels slowly coming in all I’ll say for now is it will be at at least 1 show this year even if I have to tow it there :joy:

4 Likes

Soooooo yeah… the car wont be making it to silverstone! :-1:t2: Dont think i can take anymore bad luck with this thing :weary:

1 Like

1 viewing this year will be epic @markie1978 you’ll drag us all to a Winter meet I guess, coats un all, but we’ll want to go just to see your car :joy:

Tracie

1 Like