Japshow Santa Pod 15th May

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done guys, full compliment, :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Well done guys. I’m not sure on work commitments that weekend, but good to know if I can get there, there will be at least 10 cars worth looking at! :smiley:

A list of members who have purchased tickets:

1. George1
  2. JoeB
  3. Jerry - GTO_Power1
  4. Colin
  5. Mick J
  6. Artur
  7. Marty
  8. Mike
  9. Mike
  10. Driftaway
  11. James

Great attendance guys :+1: we will book the Club stand and advise you regarding ticket delivery.

@dodgemonkey will sort the Club stand flags, banners etc but space in his car alone may be limited.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

4 Likes

I am hoping it’ll be ok. The banners don’t take up a lot of room, and the flags - with their poles - likewise. We’ll see, and I’ll shout well beforehand if I need help.
We were desperately short of numbers at the Japfest, and yet our cars are by far and away the most desirable of them all.
I must also add my congrats and thanks to all whom have paid to attend this one.
It’s what the Club needs.

Mike

7 Likes

I second that Mike, great to see Members getting back to meets.

Looking forward to some great pics from this one.

5 Likes
  1. George1
  2. JoeB
  3. Jerry - GTO_Power1
  4. Colin
  5. Mick J
  6. Artur
  7. Marty
  8. Mike
  9. Mike
  10. Driftaway
  11. James
  12. Jensen (fto)
  13. Robert
6 Likes

Right then, well done to all of you whom have put your names on the list. It does take some thinking about, especially if you have domestic, or other, priorities. For most of my ownership, I am guilty, but I shouldn’t need to apologise.
So, bearing this cracking list in mind, my thoughts are now about a grand entrance to Santa Pod, in convoy style.
I realise some of you might not be able to for whatever reason, but just imagine now how a convoy of these beautiful cars would look approaching the entrance to the Pod.
A little while yet, but if any of you are keen to link up somewhere in the vicinity, a few miles out or so, then maybe we should focus on a simple rendezvous point at a certain time.
We are currently looking at having the entrance/Club stand tickets sent to me, and I can then hand you your tickets at the rendezvous point, or failing that give them to you at the Santa Pod entrance gate.
This plan is still in its infancy at the moment, but please bear this in mind if you can.
Ta!

Mike

7 Likes

Love a good convoy. Not sure about coming from the North but from the South the McDonald’s on A43 Abthorpe roundabout is always a good meeting point. There’s always nice cars there on route to santa pod.

1 Like

I’m up for a convoy

1 Like

Start from Silverdale Road mate lol.

We’ll firm this up as we get nearer to the event date. I normally come to Santa Pod via Olney, then Warrington then Bozeat. On this one though I’ll be coming from Cambridge, so it’ll be a different route.
I am happy to meet wherever it suits most of us. We’ll sort out a time later on as well. I’l take a look at the McDonalds near the Abthorpe roundabout.

Mike

1 Like

Haha yes!

Im in. Please let me know where start

Im in :grin:

Are there any more spaces available on the stand please. I would also like to meet up before somwhere for the drive in.
Cheers

I guess the tickets in the club shop are all gone - perhaps ask @stevie if we can offer anymore?

If we can you would need to buy the ticket in the next few days.

Cheers,

James

1 Like

Steve will put another in the Club Shop today, please purchase asap @robert8 as we need to sort out the bulk purchase of tickets.

I will pm you when the ticket is available to buy.

This will be the final one available folks.

Thanks for the enthusiasm.

2 Likes

All paid for. Thanks for sorting so quickly Tracie and I look forward to meeting up with everybody.

Cheers
Bob

1 Like

FINAL LIST

1. George1
  2. JoeB
  3. Jerry - GTO_Power1
  4. Colin
  5. Mick J
  6. Artur
  7. Marty
  8. Mike